We have a new company onboard Tootshi and Skinnsi.
Company name: Toothsi
This is an intership
It is work from office.
Portfolio: inside sale specialist
Stipend: 8k to 15k / months and based on performance.
Working hours: 9 hours
Location :- Vikhroli west , Mumbai
Duration: 3 Months .
Job description : About Skinnsi
1. Handle calls on leads generated for skin related services on our digital platforms.
2. The initial call will be primarily a sales pitch followed by issue resolutions and query
3. Describe the services and USPs of the same and try to generate maximum conversions.
Continuous follow ups with Potential clients
4. Handle skin specific queries pertaining to our services. Overall Problem solving for
patients and coordination as necessary. Handle any operations related activities that may
5. Tabulate and record responses from all channels on excels. Generate relevant reports
from the same.
6. Schedule appointments for clients and coordinate with the required therapist who shall
visit the client
7. Analyze quality of calls and strive for improvement.
Requirements :- 1-5 years of experience in direct sales role in any Consumer Product / Service Industry
2. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
3. Excellent communication skills & ability to pitch
4. Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
2 job descriptions :- About Toothsi
• Handle calls on leads generated for clear aligner (Smile correction/ Smile
straightening) services on our digital platforms.
• Describe the services and USP of the same and try to generate maximum conversions
• Regular follow-ups with potential clients/ patients.
• Overall problem solving for customers and coordination as necessary.
• Handle any operations-related activities that may be required
• Tabulate and record responses from all channels on excels.
• Generate relevant reports from the same.
• Schedule appointments for patients and coordinate with the required doctor who
shall visit the patient
• Analyse the quality of calls and strive for improvement.
• Preparing of daily reports and maintaining of daily data
• Graduation/HSC with relevant experience.
• Great customer service skills, should able to tackle and answer all the queries
• Must have excellent coordination skills, reading and writing skills
• Should have great convincing skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
• Strong problem solving, prioritizing skills and analytical skills
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• High variable payouts
• An ego-free work culture & chance to be a part of growing start up team
• Daily challenges to be a better thinker & problem solver