We have a new company onboard Hospitality Minds
This is an Internship
It is work from Home
Portfolio :- Digital Marketing
Location :- Work from home
STIPEND :- 6000 To 8000
DURATION:- 6 Months (commitment)
Last date to apply :- 9th FEB 2022, 12:00 PM.
Job Description:-DIGITAL MARKETING
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Create, manage and optimize paid campaigns across all digital channels, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, programmatic, affiliates, and others
• Drive hands-on campaign setup, management, and optimization, including A/B testing of targeting, landing pages, and more to ensure revenue maximization and cost minimization
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
• Work with the tech team to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages based on the real-time performance and ROI goals
• Coordinate with the creative team to get creatives and ad-copy made for ads
• Assisting with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities
• Creating weekly line-ups for the clientele
• Monitoring and replying to queries on the social media handles of clients (initially under the supervision of the manager)
• Ensuring the postings go on time on a daily basis (both company and client-related)
• Maintaining the online reputation of the clients
• Replying to online reviews of the hotels.
• Coordinating with staff internally to ensure that the client profiles are accurate and up-to-date
• Maintaining media calendar for the required clients
• Creating mood boards for required clients
• Understanding and monitoring social media analytics
• Tracking key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Optimizing visibility on Google.
• Engaging in Google marketing.
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
• Regular Audit websites and provide technical recommendations for improving SEO visibility and performance.
• Develop and implement link building strategy with SEO team, Improve organic search results for desktop and mobile sites on all major search engines. Communicate & Sourcing of Link Building Agencies for increase back links
• Should research and identify top performing keywords and create blog topics and content strategy to achieve organic top ranking on industry specific keywords.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Coordinate with Designing & Development team to make day to day changes on websites
• amiability with relevant tools: Such as SEMrush, MOZ, Ahref and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Web Master Tools, Bing Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business Manager
• The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as access, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills Drive implementation and maintenance of title & meta tags, URL redirects, 404 errors, robots.txt file.