We have a new company onboard Ferraille Global Pvt Ltd
This is an Internship &
It is Work From home
Portfolio :- 1.Sales Strategist
2. Data Strategist
4. Social Ninja
Duration :- 3 to 6 months
Stipend :- 5000/-
Location:- Work From Home
Last Date To Apply :- 8th December 2021, 2:00 PM.
Parameters for internship:
Your role as a sales strategist will be to approach individuals, businesses,
and government organizations with the company’s products and services. The idea is to diversify and expand the
stakeholders by approaching individuals and corporates with new business
prospects. Sales will mostly be domestic (within the Indian Market).
• Any Graduate
• Very good verbal and written communication skills
• Should be well-groomed and presentable to
• Self-motivated; High level of self-regulation (work independently)
• Ability to make Good Business decision
• Strong Technical and Analytical skills
• Should not have mobility constraints (should be open to work anywhere in India)
Your role as a data strategist will be to be the godfather of the data being
mined and maintained to pave the path for the growth and development of the organization. Using
various techniques to mine and maintaining data for business owners and corporates. Make calls to
corporates and confirm the mined data. Transfer data from various formats into a usable database.
Work on the preparation of one-time reports, data consolidation as and when required.
• Any UG / Graduate
• Keen to learn and explore
• Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles /tones.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Must have basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Must have a basic idea of Data Mining through paid and unpaid tools.
• Must have the zeal to learn.
• Must be a team player
Your role as a Content specialist will be to generate new and innovative content for the website and web app.
• Hardworking with a Passion for writing and an ability to create innovative content is a must.
• Knowledge of publishing the content on High press releases websites
• Create the content ad copies for Google Adwords and Facebook ads.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills conveying a positive personal and professional image.
• Ability to handle difficult situations with poise, understanding, and tact
• High degree of flexibility in a fast-paced
• Ability to handle competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives
• Must project
self-confidence,authority, and enthusiasm
• Display service-oriented behavior responding to customer needs
• Recognize and maintain confidentiality
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to set priorities, attention to detail.
• Team player highly motivated, energetic, resourceful, and friendly.
• Demonstrates accountability and ownership
• Demonstrates good judgment and reaches sound conclusions
• Intermediate knowledge of photoshop / graphic design tools is a boom
• Good understanding of web and social media analytics on platforms like Sprinklr, Adobe, Linkedin,
Instagram, Twitter and should be able to convert these into meaningful data that can be used by internal business teams.
• Adopt at understanding and managing SEO along with Experience in email automation tools.
• Experience of having worked in a consulting/professional services firm will be an added advantage
• Should be able to concentrate for long spells of time
• Basic knowledge of the publishing industry
Your role as a social ninja will be to Develop social media strategy, Create original content and provide data analysis and metric reporting for the social media campaign .
• Experience in campaign management & domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Strong knowledge in business and communication
• Strong interest in Social Media is a must.
• Good knowledge and experience of online media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.)
• Strong analytical and presentation skills to enable you to process and summarize large amounts of information quickly, along with clear visual Data interpretation and presentation
• Must possess good communication and engagement skills to maintain and grow a digital community.
• Passionate about social media and its positive impactskills Return-on-Investment-based Solutions focus is a must.
• Pro-Active & Analytical approach to Problem Solving
• High persuasion skills, diplomatic and flexible.
• Fluent in English and Hindi
• Excellent creative and innovative skills
• Strong (written and verbal) communication and interpersonal experience
• Strong time management, organizational, planning and prioritization skills
Eligible and proven candidates can be offered PPO after successful completion.